- The bag - Osprey Daylight. The hydro pack area fits my macbook air perfectly. It's got enough room for my charger and a pair of clothes/shoes.
- Laptop - MacBook Air 13". Work issued. Awesome, though I'd love more power and battery life.
- Phone - Samsung Nexus S. T-Mobile. Best phone I've ever used.
- Micro USB cable. Sometimes you just need to charge it. Also, you can get the power brick adapter that's really small, I carry that when I travel overnight.
- iPhone headphones (w/mic). It's just the best headphones for me. Bonus the button works to play/pause music on the Nexus S.
- Glasses - Oakley Splinter. Rx. Black Polarized. I love these glasses. Oakley makes great fitting glasses, at lease for my face. Obviously inside the case.
- Book - Currently reading, Bill Bryerson
- Wallet - Coach Luggage. I don't know the model, but I think I've had this for at least 7 or 8 years. I like this one because it's got 6 card slots - choose wisely.
- Knife - Wenger Swiss Army Apprentice. I've had this for years. It's really handy.
- Writing - Moleskin Cahier softcover notebook
- Edibles - Whatever gum I can get. Always carry gum.
- Watch - Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 8500 (38.5mm, black teak). I have a NATO strap. More comfortable than the metal band. Yes I wear this everyday, it's a beautiful watch and while I have a cellphone, there is something amazing about this timepiece.
- Keys - 2007 Volkswagen GTI. Turbo...mmm.
Inspired by the site Everyday Carry, I'd like to give you a glimpse into what I carry, everyday.